International Conference on Advanced Aspects of Software Engineering (ICAASE’16)
October 29-30, 2016
Constantine 2 University – Abdelhamid Mehri
- Paper submission deadline:
July 15, 2016July 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: Sept. 15, 2016
- Camera ready paper due: Oct. 01, 2016
- Registration deadline: Oct. 01, 2016
- Conference date: Oct. 29-30, 2016
Tracks and Topics
1. Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Agent-Based Software Engineering
- Aspect-Oriented Software Technology
- Software Engineering with Computational Intelligence
- Ambient Intelligence
2. Software Engineering and Formal Methods
- Patterns, frameworks, and product lines
- Software Architecture
- Model-based Software Engineering
- Service-Oriented Computing
3. Software Engineering in Practice
- Web Software engineering
- Networking and Distributed, Mobile software
- Cloud and Distributed Computing
Submissions may be one of the following:
• Regular Papers (must not exceed 8 pages): They are expected to describe relevant new research and have a high degree of technical rigor.
• Short Papers (must not exceed 4 pages): They discuss controversial issues in the field or describe interesting and thought-provoking ideas that are not yet fully developed.
Contributions must have not been published previously, nor already submitted to other conferences/journals in parallel with this conference.
Manuscripts must be formatted according to IEEE template available at : www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format through the EasyChair system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaase16
All submitted papers will be reviewed in a peer-review process, and be selected based on originality, quality, soundness and relevance. Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference; otherwise it will not be indexed and archived in website of ICAASE conferences.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICAASE 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Digital Xplore.
- Dr. Khalil Drira, Toulouse University, France
- Pr. Nasser-Eddine Rikli, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
The authors of the distinguished papers from ICAASE’16 will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their paper to a special issue of the International Journal of Critical Computer-Based Systems (IJCCBS) and the International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI)
The ICAASE'16 edition is jointly organized by the LIRE laboratory, Constantine 2 University -Abdelhamid Mehri and LIUPPA laboratory, university of Pau (France), as part of a cooperation program, CMEP/TASSILI 15 MDU 945.
General Conference Chairs
- Ramdane MAAMRI, UC2, Algeria
- Nabil HAMEURLAIN, UPPA, France
Conference Program Chairs : Faïza BELALA, UC2, Algeria
Organizing Committee Chair : Nadia ZEGHIB, UC2, Algeria
Organizing Committee : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretariat : email@example.com
Conference website : http://www.univ-constantine2.dz/icaase2016/